The Gift of Travel is one of the best investments you can make for yourself and others.
Nothing says I love you more than sharing an incredible experience together in a movie-set style, legendary location.
Travel has a great shelf life when you factor in the pre-trip anticipation and planning, actual time on vacation and forever memories. Our world is changing daily so visit the famous locations on your list while you can as they may be gone forever. Best of all, travel is open now with no supply-chain issues and offers immediate satisfaction.
Check out our 6 reasons to Give the Gift of Travel.
1 ) Gift of Romance - Sure, diamonds are always beautiful but combine this with a “dreamy trip" to an Instagram-worthy location like Venice, Paris, Greek Islands or even a cable car ride in San Francisco and you'll have an unbeatable combination your "sweetie" will never forget.
2) Gift of Family Time –Children love a sense of adventure and research has proven that new experiences in new environments without daily interferences stimulates children’s neural connections that stick.
Shared family travel experiences with your entire family are always more vivid and retained longer. Just think of your own cherished family memories of loved ones no longer with us…Where were you? What were you doing and with who?
3) Gift of Friendship – Every tribe needs a mission and travel can be that for friend groups. I have always traveled with friends and it is one of the best bonding experiences one can have.
Every time we get-together the stories get better of past adventures and future trip planning is always more fun together. Travel allows us to spend quality time and share new experiences with good friends, rekindle old friendships while making new friends.
4) Gift of Education – Travel is like a living classroom. The best education my daughter ever received was through seeing and experiencing iconic destinations, places and cultures in person.
Movies, books and stories become alive when you experience the actual locations in person. You’ll also learn patience and flexibility when traveling as you may hit some road blocks during your journey and have to adapt.
5) Gift of Adventure – Nothing gets your adrenaline and energy going like a new Adventure…Options could be climbing pyramids, cruising the Artic, dog sledding in Alaska or a trip to one of our stunning National Parks such as Yellowstone, Yosemite or Grand Canyon
6) Gift of Celebration – Travel is great for celebrating milestone events like birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, weddings, reunions, recoveries and more. Pre-book your travel well in advance to make it part of the celebration so everyone will be involved and excited from the start.
How to give the gift of Travel? Consult a travel advisor that can provide inspiring ideas and curate a custom fulfilling experience based on your wants, desires and budget. They should also be able to help you create a gift certificate and advise on small travel related gift items that make for fun surprises and highlight your travel theme.
More Information along with holiday travel savings:
Share the knowledge
Notes from your travel advisor... more about Dan